Medieval Engineers PC Version Full Free Download
Medieval Engineers Overview
Medieval Engineers is a sandbox game about technology, construction, and architectural works, and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Players build towns, castles, and fortifications; assemble mechanical devices and motors; perform landscaping and underground exploration. There is an entire planet to research! The game is motivated by actual medieval technology and how people built architectural functions and mechanical equipment using ancient technologies. Medieval Engineers strive to follow physics and background laws and don’t use any technologies that weren’t available in the 5th to 15th centuries. Medieval Engineers concentrates on building aspects but may be played as an action game too. We expect players to avoid engaging in lead man-to-man battle and instead use their creativity and technology skills to build war machines and fortifications. Medieval Engineers should not be about troops; it ought to be about the machinery you construct.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 (latest SP) 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i5 @ 3.0 GHz or higher (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 750/Radeon R9 270X or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible on-board
- Additional Notes: .NET 4.7.2
How to Download & Install Medieval Engineers
- Click the Download button below, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Medieval Engineers is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Medieval.Engineers.Build.3760975.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Medieval Engineers folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.