Tony Hawk’s Underground PC Version Download
Tony Hawk’s Underground Overview
Tony Hawk’s Underground, also known as THUG, is a skateboarding movie Game for the PS2, GameCube, Xbox, and GBA platforms published in 2003. It’s the fifth game in Tony Hawk’s series. Fans widely regard THUG as being the best game in the series for permitting players to edit nearly 100 percent of their in-game material and having the capacity to share all generated content along with other internet users.
- Wall Push: Skater is capable of pushing himself off the wall while in the guide and keeping combo in the reverse direction named Wall Push. This movement will probably cost the skater a specific quantity of speed reduction.
- Wallplate: Wallplate is Wall Push from the atmosphere; obviously, the skater hits the walls at the atmosphere and jumps out on the contrary direction losing some pace. Be aware that the Wallplate suggestion from THPS4 was renamed to Wallieplant.
- Hip Transport: Hip Transport is similar to Spine Transfer, but it connects nearby quarter-pipes that are vertical to one another.
- Ability to remove your skateboard. Contrary to the preceding show, THUG lets you use floor moves more by having the ability to remove your board and run across the map.
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor 800 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with at least 32 MB of memory or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How to Download & Install Tony Hawk’s Underground
- Click the Download button below, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Tony Hawk’s Underground is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Tony Hawk’s Underground.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tony Hawk’s Underground folder > Game > and run the THUG.exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX from the DirectX folder.