Project IGI 1 PC Full Version Free Download
IGI 1 PC Sport (issued in Europe only I.G.I. Project) is a group of strategic studies in the first individual developed by the interior loop, printed on December 15, 2000, Eidos Interactive. Published the game received mixed reviews because of a few shortcomings, like badly timed A. I., deficiency of mid-game save choice, and the lack of multiplayer choices. However, there was praised for its fantastic sound design and images, in part through its game engine, which formerly utilized the internal loop of this Joint Attack Fighter.
IGI 1 GamePlay:
The major character to assist Jones Anya penetrates the base of JachPriboi to capture and extract data stolen warhead. Even though JachPriboi left Jones a helicopter, the helicopter has been taken Ekk. Russia takes Priboi and Jones apparatus. Jones was then eliminated along with the boundary to locate his group. Subsequently, in the igi match, the train brings Priboi and requires him into an interrogation. Suppose Ekk’s engagement leaves his stick and finds out a nuclear weapon. EKK is imposing his first meeting with Jones, but Jones discovered murdered after his next retirement.
Missions in I.G.I 1 Game:
Project I.G.I.: I’m Going In has 14 missions.
- SAM Base
- Military Airbase
- Radar Base
- Get Priboi
- Border Crossing
- Missile Trainyard
- Defend Priboi
- Eagle’s Nest I
- Eagle’s Nest II
- Nuclear Infiltration
- Finding The Bomb
Project IGI 1 System Requirements:
- Minimum CPU: Minimum of Pentium III or Athlon 700MHz Processor is required
- Recommended CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon 1.2GHz Processor is good to use
- Minimum RAM: 128MB of RAM
- Recommended RAM: 512MB of RAM
- Minimum GPU: 32MB 3D Accelerated Video Card is the minimal requirement
- Recommended GPU: 64MB 3D Accelerated Video Card will be good.
- Minimum DX: DirectX 8.1 is required
- Recommended DX: DirectX 8.1
- Recommended OS: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Minimum Storage: 1.9GB of Hard Disk Space is minimum
- Minimum Sound: DirectX-compatible Sound Card
- Minimum ODD: 8X CD-ROM Drive is essential
- Recommended ODD: 32X CD-ROM Drive will be good
- Minimum Network: 56Kbps modem (Modem play) is required
- Recommended Network: 512Kbps Modem for Hosting will be good
How to Install Project IGI 1:
- Download the archive from the download link given below.
- Right-click on the downloaded file and click on “Extract here.”
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- If it asks for the password, use thepcgames.net as a password.
- Once extracted, Double click on the Setup.exe to install the game.
- Once installed, copy the file named “config. qvm” and paste it into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > Project IGI,” then paste that file in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Start the game via the game icon.