GTA 4 – GRAND THEFT AUTO PC Full Version Free Download
GTA IV download for PC, aka Grand Theft Auto IV, is an open-world battle-adventure video game made by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was printed on 29 April 2008 for its PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles and on 2 December 2008 and Microsoft Windows. It’s the eleventh label in the Grand Theft Auto sequence and the first major entry since 2004’s Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Place the fictional Liberty City (featured in New York City); the single-player story goes after a war veteran, Niko Bellic, along with his effort to escape his past in precisely the same time as under pressure from loan sharks and mob bosses. This game has an open-world style that lets players publicly roam Liberty City, comprising three main islands in this town. This series’s release can be out and is called the Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V.
GTA IV for PC is performed from a third-person viewpoint, and its own world is navigated on-foot or via vehicle. All the way through the single-player mode, players play as Niko Bellic. An internet multiplayer form is built with the sport, allow up to 32 gamers to attach in both combined and gung-ho gameplay in an amusement of the single-player setting. This game has two expansion packs that were later introduced for the game, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony, which collectively offers the most recent plots in accord with the primary Grand Theft Auto IV game storyline, and goes after fresh protagonists.
Enlargement started soon after Grand Theft Auto San Andreas’s launch and was mutual between many of Rockstar’s studios global. The games introduce a shift to a more practical and detailed style and quality for your series. Like previous entries, Grand Theft Auto IV Download had no powerful cinematic ability, as the group tries an original move toward the story. As part of exploring the open world, the programmers conduct field research in New York throughout development and capture footage for the drawing staff.
GTA 4 PC Gameplay
Grand Theft Auto IV Total Game is a battle adventure game played from a third-person viewpoint. Player’s entire mission–the inherent country with set objectives–to develop through the story. It can have many on-the-go missions running simultaneously, as a few missions need players to remain for further instructions or incidents. External of missions, players may generously roam the game’s open world and possess the capacity to complete not obligatory side assignments. Beautiful, calm, and collected of the fictional city of Liberty City, the whole world of Grand Theft Auto IV Computer Game is larger in the area than earlier entries in the sequence. At the beginning of the game, players can discover the first islandunruffled of Dukes and Broker–together with the rest of the islands unlock as the story progresses.
From the GTA 4 Pc Game Free, Players use experience attacks, firearms, and likely to burst to combat enemies, and may jump, swim, run or use vehicles to find the way the game’s universe. There is a first-person standpoint choice when using vehicles. In the competition, auto-aim and a cover classification may be used as support against enemies. If players obtain damage, their health meter could be completely regenerated using numerous methods, for example, eating, medical kits, or phoning for paramedics. If players hand over crimes while playing, the game’s law enforcement agencies might be busy reacting indicated by a”wanted” index from the head-up screen in HUD. On the meter, the displayed stars point from the current wanted level (for instance, at the maximum six-star degree, law enforcement’s effort to place out of action gamers become quite destructive). Law enforcement officers at GTA 4 Game for PC will search for players that leave the hunted after vicinity. The wanted indicator enters a cool-down style and ultimately recedes when gamers are out of sight by the officers’ line of sight.
GTA IV Complete Edition PC Game Requirements:
- Central Processor Unit: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- CPU Speed required: 1.8 GHz
- RAM Required: 1 GB for Windows XP, 1.5 GB for Windows Vista
- Operating System: Windows Vista – Service Pack 1, XP – Service Pack 3, Windows 7, 8.1
- Video Card required: 256MB NVIDIA 7900+ / 256MB ATI X1900+
- Sound Card required: Yes
- Free Disk Space required: 16 GB
How to Install GTA IV Complete Edition PC Game?
- Download all the parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the downloaded part1.rar and click on “Extract here. “All other parts will automatically be extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now right click on the extracted iso and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO.” Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once Mounted or Extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Please wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “PROPHET” and then “GTAIV” copy all the files from there and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Grand Theft Auto IV,” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.