Slender: The Arrival PC Game Download For Free
Around Slender: The Arrival
Slender: The Arrival is a survival horror video game produced by Blue Isle Studios as a completely realized, commercial variant to Parsec Productions’ Slender: The Six Pages. Chapter 6 is a continuation of the above game. Nearly all the game occurs in abandoned regions (home, defunct mine, etc.), each with various objectives. Slender: The Arrival utilizes similar mechanisms to its predecessor, The Six Pages. The character is equipped only with a flashlight.
This restricted defense forces a feeling of helplessness, as the perfect method to survive in the game would be to run whenever at risk. The Slender Person’s behavior changes slightly between amounts. At the very first degree, the Slender Man could be found outside the window, and after going through the gate out, he could be found on the very top of hills, nicely away from the participant. In level two, he often teleports off-screen or simply from their character’s line of sight but can emerge directly in the front of the participant.
Slender: The Arrival System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Dual-core CPU @2GHz (Pentium D or better)
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000, GeForce 8800, ATI 1950 or better
- Storage: 2GB
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Quad-Core Intel or AMD
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 260 1GB or AMD HD4850 1GB
- Storage: 2GB
How to Download and Install Slender: The Arrival
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Slender: The Arrival.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Slender: The Arrival has finished downloading, extract the file using software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!