Medieval II: Total War IOS/APK Download
About Medieval II: Total War
Medieval II: Total War is a turn-based plan and real-time approaches video game, the sequel to 2002’s Medieval: Total War and the fourth game in the Total War series by Creative Meeting.
The effort enables the player to perform as a faction in the timeframe and construct a culture, both economically and militarily, to conquer different factions. Gameplay includes controlling both the faction’s military, economic, and social programs in big campaign maps. Throughout the participant’s turn, armies, fleets, and representatives could be transferred on the map. Once an army participates in a different army, the participant can select to fight the conflict in the battle mode or automatically figure out the outcome.
The intention of the effort is dependent upon which sort of effort is performed. The brief campaign demands the participant to conquer a couple of enemy factions (for instance, the Holy Roman Empire has to conquer its historic opponents Milan and Denmark) and restrains at least 15 settlements. The lengthy campaign demands the participant to command at least 45 lands and one or two important cities that are faction specific, such as Jerusalem, Granada, Rome, or Constantinople.
Any nation defeated in the Grand Campaign will be unlocked as a playable faction, except the Papal States, Mongols, Timurids, Aztecs (just shattered in the New World, or even at the late interval ), and Rebels. Completing the Grand Campaign on any difficulty level unlocks all factions as working.
How to Download and Install Medieval II: Total War
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Medieval II: Total War.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Medieval II: Total War has finished downloading, open the .iso file using PowerISO or Daemon Tools software.
- Run the game setup inside the .iso file. Go through the game setup (you can leave everything at default) and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, copy the contents of the “Crack” folder into the installation directory (overwrite the files that are already there).
- You can now launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!