League of Legends 2022 Patch Schedule: When is the Next Season 12 Update?
League of Legends Season 12 is almost here. The League of Legends patch schedule for 2022 is also available. Riot’s MOBA, the 12th season, has released a preseason update that includes some significant changes. However, you can be certain that there will be many more buffs and champion changes in every patch that drops.
Riot’s MOBA is a popular MOBA that updates approximately every two weeks. There are also official League of Legends patch notes that provide details about all the changes made to the game. There are 24 updates in total. They all aim to keep the game updated and fix any major problems affecting the game.
These updates are usually on Wednesdays, with some occurring on Tuesdays or Thursdays. However, there is a lot of patching planned for 2022. To keep up-to-date, bookmark this page.
League of Legends 2021 Patch Schedule
As most League fans will be aware, the League of Legends Patches is released approximately every two weeks. Riot Games will usually work on the update via the PBE environment. You could find that major buffs, nerfs, and changes are planned at the beginning of a new patch before further tweaking or modifying before shipping the release to live servers.
We know when the next patches will be available, although we don’t know exactly what changes will occur in 2022. Here are the dates when League of Legends’ next updates will be available in 2022.
- 12.1 Tuesday, January 4, 2022
- 12.2 Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- 12.3 Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- 12.4 Tuesday, February 15, 2022
- 12.5 – Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- 12.6 – Tuesday, March 29, 2022
- 12.7 – Tuesday, April 12, 2022
- 12.8 – Tuesday, April 26, 2022
- 12.9 – Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- 12.10 – Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- 12.11 Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- 12.12 Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- 12.13 Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- 12.14 Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- 12.15 Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- 12.16 Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- 12.17 – Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- 12.18 – Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- 12.19 – Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- 12.20 – Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- 12.21 – Tuesday, November 1, 2022
- 12.22 – Tuesday, November 15, 2022
- 12.23 – Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- 12.24 – Tuesday, December 20, 2022
These dates can change throughout the year. We will keep this article updated with any new information as it becomes available.
When will new LoL patches become available in-game?
As we have already mentioned, League of Legends releases an update every two weeks.
Riot Games is usually consistent when updates are uploaded onto League of Legends servers, even though each update may differ slightly in size.
Although there is no way to know exactly when the release will occur, the support and developer teams can give a rough guide. It typically begins at 3 AM PT on North American servers, 5 AM GMT (UK) for EU Servers and 3 AM CET on European North-East servers. Normally, it takes three hours for the League of Legends update to become available before any downtime is restored.