LEAGUE OF GENDERS PATCH 12.2 – RELEASE DATE ZERI, THE SPARK of ZAUN PORCELAIN FIRECRACKER SKINS
This is where you’ll find all the information about League of Legends patch 11.16.
LoL, patch 11.16 is now available on the PBE. This gives curious players a glimpse at the MOBA’s newest champion, cosmetics, and upcoming balance changes.
Its patch notes reveal its release day and the addition of skins from the Withered Rose, Firecracker, Crystal Rose and Firecracker lines.
Riot Games releases updates regularly for its MOBA. This is why Riot Games’ patch schedule is important to track when released. Thursday, January 20th, is the LoL Patch 12.2 release date. This was when all changes made through testing would hit live servers.
League of Legends Patch 12.2
League of Legends Patch 12.2 launches 2022 with an incredible amount of new skins. Players have the option to give feedback on up to 15 new looks for champions from multiple lines.
Players can test Crystal Rose Akshan (1350 RP), Crystal Rose Janna (1335 RP), Withered Rose Ziri (1350 RP), Withered Rose Ziri (1350 RP), Withered Rose Zeri (1350 RP), Withered Rose Zeri (1350 RP), Firecracker Sett (1350 RP), Firecracker Tristana (1350 RP), Firecracker Diana (1350 RP), Firecracker Tristana (1350 RP), Firecracker Tristanain Lux, Porcelain Lux Prestige Edition), Brave Phoenix Xayah Prestige Edition and Brave Phoenix Xayah Xayah Prestige Edition), Porcelain Lux Prestige Edition and Porcelain Lux Prestige Editionsssandra (1350 Xain Lux Prestige Edition), Brave Phoenix Xayah Prestige Edition), Brave Phoenix Xayah Prestige Edition, Porcelain Lux Prestige Edition and Porcelain Lux Prestige Edition and Brave Phoenix Xayah Prestige Edition, Porcelain Lux Prestige Edition.
For a better understanding of the character models, see the turnarounds below.
LoL 12.2 maintenance is announced closer to launch. It usually takes around 3 hours to deploy patches across different regions. You can check our League of Legends server-status article to stay informed about any downtime due to patch deployments or other reasons.
LoL 12.2 introduces Zeri, Spark of Zaun, as the MOBA’s new champion. For a better understanding of her role in the game’s lore, you can check her bio, as seen by Surrender.
- Base Mana: 250
- Level 45 of Mana
- Base MR: 30
- MR Per Level: 0.5
- Base HP: 500
- HP Per Level: 85
- HP5: 3.25
- HP Regen Per Level: 0.11
- Base AD: 58
- AD Per Level: 2
- Base Armor: 23
- Armour Per Level: 3.5
- Base Move Speed: 330
- AS Per Level: 2
- Attack Range: 500
Living Batteries (Passive):
- When Zeri receives a shield, she gains Move Speed. She absorbs the energy of an enemy shield when she is damaged, and she can shield herself.
Burst Fire (Q):
- Passive: ZZeri’sbasic attack deals magic damages, scales with the AP and is considered an ability. ZZeri’sSparkpack stores energy when Zeri uses Burst Fire to move and cast. Her next basic attack, when fully charged, will slow down and deal bonus damage.
- Active: Burst Fire fires 7 rounds of damage that inflicts physical damage on the first enemy to be hit.Burst fire scales with AD. It is treated as an attack, and the first round applies on-hit effects. Its cooldown is equal to ZZeri’sbasic attack timer.
Ultra shock Laser (W):
- Zero uses an electric pulse to slow down and damage the first enemy. The pulse fires a long laser distance from the point of impact if it hits a wall.
Spark Surge E (E):
- Zero sprints for a short distance then energizes her next 3 burst fire casts, which cause them to penetrate through enemies. She can vault over and grind along any terrain she crosses, depending on how it is angled. Spark SSurge’scooldown is reduced by hitting a champion with an ability or attack.
Lightning Crash (R):
- Zero releases a nova in electricity that damages nearby enemies and overcharges her for a moderate amount of time. ZZeri’sdamage, attack speed, and movement speed are increased when she is overcharged. An attack on enemy champions will refresh the overcharge duration and give you another stack of Move Speed. Burst FFire’sdamage is concentrated into a faster triple-shot that chains lightning between enemies.
Vayne will receive a visual effects update that “primarily focuses on cleaning up her kit and removing some of its old noise.”The video shows VVayne’supcoming changes to spell effects. However, the developer noted that this is a smaller update.
SSona’svisuals will also be getting updates, including complete overhauls of a few of her skins.
The first few balance changes bring tweaks to Rengar and Tahm Kench, which didn’t happen in patch 12.1. Janna will get a variety of tweaks to improve her abilities.
The preview is now available. It demonstrates more changes that will be made in January.
We anticipate more updates in the coming weeks. Make sure to check back often to see any buffs or nerfs that your favourite champion may receive as the LoL 12.2 Patch hits the live servers.