LEAGUE OF LEGENDS – LEAGUE PATCH 12.3 – RELEASE DATE AHRI CHANGES
This is where you’ll find all the information about League of Legends patch 12.3.
LoL, patch 12.3 is now available on the PBE. This gives players a glimpse at a series of changes coming to Ahri.
Its patch notes reveal its release date, but no new skins are available at the moment.
Riot Games releases updates regularly for its MOBA. This is why Riot Games’ patch schedule is vital to track when it is due. The LoL Patch 12.3 release date has been set for Wednesday, February 2, when the updates that made it through testing will hit live servers.
League of Legends Patch 12.3
League 12.3’s absence of skins is an anomaly, but it’s worth remembering that the previous patch (whose notes can be found at the top of this article) introduced more skins than usual. Even though we won’t be getting any new cosmetics, there should still be enough to go around until the next patch cycle.
LoL 12.3 maintenance is announced closer to launch. It usually takes around 3 hours to deploy patches across different regions. You can check our League of Legends server-status article to stay informed about any downtime due to patch deployments or other reasons.
League 12.3’s changes Ahri is the first set. This aims to highlight her role as a mobile mage by allowing players to reset her ultimate ability.
League of Legends Patch 12.3 also fixes Ahri’s passive. This should make it more useful for the duration of a match. For more information, please see below.
LoL 12.3 Champion Balance Adjustments
Ahri – Changed
- Health fell to 480 +82 per level, from 526 +92 per level
- Health regen has dropped to 2.5 from 5.
- From 18 to 21, armour fell to 21
Theft of Essence (Passive):
- Ahri receives an Essence Fragment for killing minions and monsters. Ahri receives 9 Fragments and can consume them to heal for 40-120 (+25%AP). Ahri takes down an enemy champion in 3 seconds. She then eats their Essence and heals 80-200 (+35%AP). All skins now have brand new VFX+SFX
Orb Of Deception (Q),
- From 65-85, the cost of mana has been increased to 60-100.
- From 40-140, damage increased to 60-160
- The cost of mana has dropped to 25 from 45
- From 5 seconds, Flame Duration has been reduced to 2.5 seconds.
- Increased speed of movement to 2 seconds, from 1.5 seconds
- Last hitting logic updated, and VFX cleaned up.
- From 60-180 (+40%AP), damage increased to 80-200 (+60%AP).
- The cost of mana has dropped to 50 dollars from 70
- Eliminated: Targets no longer receive a 20% damage amp.
Spirit Rush (R),
- From 10 seconds, the duration has been increased to 15 seconds.
- New: When Spirit Rush is active, a champion can consume Essence of the Champion while Essence Theft is active. This increases its recast time by 10 seconds and grants a cast of Spirit Rush (up to 3 stored).
- VFX cleaned up, and Ammo Bar icons added (currently placeholder).
As League of Legends Patch 12.3’s PBE stays in effect, more changes will be made. We’ll keep this article updated as soon as possible.
League of Legends is now free to play on PC.
Follow GameWatcher on Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest PC gaming news. Check out our YouTube videos, give us a like on Facebook and join us on Discord.