Leviathan Update: Space Whales and Roguelike Element in No Man’s Sky
You may have been playing No Man’s Sky, and thought, “I really want some space monstrosity that looks very similar to Final Fantasy X’s passing by my spaceship?”. No Man’s Sky now has motherfuckin’ space whaling thanks to its “Leviathan” update.
The new patch is now and, along with the horrific whale, monstrosities brings a wealth of new content and fixes for No Man’s Sky. This includes a new expedition and community goals as well as narrative content. A time loop is also part of the Leviathan expedition. This adds a bit of roguelike to the game since each death will reset the loop. This is the summary of the expedition:
This might interest you:
- FFXIV Tips guide – 48 Things the Game Doesn’t Tell you
- What we know about FFXIV Patch 6.3, 6.4, and 6.5. New Deep Dungeon, Raids, Trusts, and More
- FFXIV Stops Automatic Housing Demolition
- The New Hitman 3 patch Adds a Yellow Rabbit Suit and Duck Hunt to the Collection.
- Current and Former Activision Blizzard Workers Form Antidiscrimination Committee
- The New Mod for Elden Ring promises a True Cooperative Experience
Hello, Games releases new content and different ways to play No Man’s Sky with each update. All for the attractive price of free. A month ago, Hello Games released an extensive update that allowed players to become space criminals. But did they include the Normandy?