Warzone July 7 Update Patch Notes
Raven Software continues to change Warzone to maintain some balance with Season 4.
The Season 4 Reloaded update is nearing, and the Warzone developer has revealed a new set of changes that could bring about significant change in the season 4 meta.
Warzone July 7 Patch includes a nerf to the NZ-41 assault rifle and changes to H4 Blixen submachine guns. The update also contains many bug fixes that will ensure smooth gameplay.
Warzone July 7 Patch Notes
The latest update addresses collision issues that caused some players to become stuck during Fortune’s Keep matches. This should stop any further problems. Check out the Warzone July 7 Update for a complete list of bug fixes:
- Caldera/Fortune’s Keep collision problems fixed, allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through the issues.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Pay Respects Challenge not to summon enough zombies as intended.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cash Extraction Public Event AI to tunnel vision Trophy Systems.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Fortune’s Keep out-of-bounds audio/visual warning to continue on-screen during the pre-match lobby.
- A problem in the Plunder mode was fixed. Players who were eliminated from Storage Town could respawn in Village.
- Fixed an issue that caused Tac Map icons and POI names to overlap.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain Kali Sticks Blueprint variants (MW) to do more damage than intended.
- Fighter Plane bullet explosions/impacts have been corrected.
Warzone NZ-41 Nerf
The bug fixes are not the only thing that the NZ-41 gets. This is to restore some balance to the meta.
Recoil recovery is reduced by 20%, and the penalty for recoil control increases by 10% when 8mm Klauser 40-round mags are chosen.
The H4 Blixen and the NZ-41 see its lower-torso damage multiplier drop to 1.0 from 1.
This is all you need to know about the Warzone 7 patch notes. You can find more information on our page.