Before you begin looking for smaller animals, you need to unlock the”Owl’s Meal” skill, this is a Blue Seeker skill in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. With this capability, you can collect the toxin from beetles and spiders.
In case you have, then start looking for small beetles on the ground (jungle). You might look for graves in graves. Use your survival instinct to track down the small animals. You unlock the following trophy/achievement:
Collect 20 creatures
Here is a list of places for this:
- The Challenge Tomb in Kuwaq Yaku (10 spiders)
- Both Challenge Tombs in the Peruvian Jungle (each about 3 spiders)
- Peruvian Jungle, base camp “Jungle Ruins” (1 Beetle)
- Basecamp “Plane Wreckage” (2 beetles)
- Kuwaq Yaku, base camp “Kuwaq Yaku Ruins” (1 beetle in the jungle).
With the above mentioned locations you should get the needed 20 small animals together.
Need more Guides and News about Shadow of the Tomb Raider? Check it out in our Tomb Raider Walkthrough.