The most recent release by Bioware includes a brand new system. If you are thinking about how to find all of awards in Anthem and exactly what exactly do they do then continue reading.
Anthem mission finish with an effect display which shows you that the Medal and Feats you’ve earned. The Medals are based on your operation in a mission along with your play style. You need to accomplish certain activities in a mission that finally win you a decoration.
Keep Reading to Learn how to make most of Medals in Anthem.
The Way to Make Medal in Anthem?
Earning Medals in Anthem has a whole lot to do with all the feats you make which essentially decides which Medal you become. In other words simply, all Medals are up against one another and the sort of Feats that are highest in quantity will provide you with a Medal accordingly.
In addition, the feats have grade a method, you receive a bronze, gold and silver accomplishment. Additionally, the gold accomplishment has the maximum weightage in which decoration you’ll receive in the long run. So that you get the Medal you need by earning the most number Feats of the Medal’s class.
What are the Various Feats in Anthem?
There are a total of 16 feats in Anthem that are correlated with a Category based on which you receive a Medal and also have three tiers. In addition, you can get the list of feats from Anthem by launching the map and going into the tab named Tracked. Here’s a listing of feats:
- Ally Javelins Repaired – Revive team members
- Combos – Using attack combos on enemies
- Collection – Finding collectibles
- Elite Slayer – Eliminating elite enemies
- Gear Master – Eliminating enemies with gear
- Legendary Slayer – Eliminating elite enemies
- Materials Harvested – Collecting crafting materials
- Melee Master – Eliminating enemies with melee attacks
- Multi-Kills – Eliminating more than one enemy at the same time
- Mission Complete – Completion of a mission
- Reinforcement – Helping others on missions
- Stronghold Complete – Successful completion of a stronghold
- Ultimate Master – Eliminate enemies with ultimate ability
- Weak Point Striker – Striking enemy weak points to eliminate them
- World Events – Complete free play world events
- Weapon Master – Eliminate enemies using weapons
After getting the Medal at the end of the mission in Anthem, all Feats are reset and starts over for the next mission.
What do you get from earning Medals and Feats in Anthem?
There isn’t much you get by winning Medals and Feat in Anthem other than experience, the higher gold tier Feats you have of the same category, the increased chance you will have in winning the Medal of that category. Also, you will get most experience for gold tier Feats and least for bronze tier Feats.
Also check out: