The Fortnite Challenges for the fourth week in Season 8 have been uncovered. We give all of you difficulties, Free and Battle Pass related.
The rundown isn’t yet authoritatively affirmed, it is a disclosure of a Reddit client. Just in a couple of hours, all errands of the third week will be distributed, we will refresh this guide at the earliest opportunity.
All Challenges of Week 4 in Fortnite Season 8
Most challenges for Week 4 seem uncomplicated and easy to solve. If you have to use structures with a pirate cannon and the Baller in different matches, this can be time consuming because you do not know where they are. Once the challenges have been released, the challenges will update and show the locations of the pirate cannon and the Kugler.
- Stage 1: Land at Tilted Towers
- Use The Baller in different matches
- Get an elimination with a Scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon
Battle Pass Challenges
- liminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park
- Stage 1: Outlast opponents in a single match
- Launch yourself through structures with a Pirate Cannon
- Search for Buried Treasure