The Fortnite Challenges for the fifth week in Season 8 have been uncovered. We give all of you difficulties, Free and Battle Pass related.
The rundown isn’t yet authoritatively affirmed, it is a disclosure of a Reddit client. Just in a couple of hours, all undertakings of the fifth week will be distributed, we will refresh this guide at the earliest opportunity.
All Challenges of Week 5 in Fortnite Season 8
- Deal 200 damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Search 7 chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts – 5 Battle Stars
- Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Gain 50 Shield from Mushrooms – 1 Battle Star
- Use a Volcano Vent, a Zip line and a Vehicle in the same match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 3 opponents at Pirate Camps – 10 Battle Stars