Forza Horizon 4 (FH4) Series 10 Update (June 4th) patch notes is now available for gamers on Xbox One and PC. According to the official patch notes, the newest update comes with a new feature (Star Card), cross-platform fixes and gameplay improvements.Apart from this, the new update also added stability and performance improvements.
Formerly, a big April update was released with the newest Barrett-Jackson Car Bundle, a brand new game style — Drift Adventure and more. Regrettably, since the previous patch gamers were experiencing numerous issues when trying to play the game on the internet. The patch of today is predicted to correct some of these issues. Check out full patch notes details below.
Forza Horizon 4 (FH4) Series 10 Update (June 4th) Patch Notes
- This update adds a new feature called Star Card. Become a Horizon Superstar by completing 31 long-term Star Card challenges. Unlock Flairs for your GamerTag and show off your mastery of Racing, PR Stunts, Exploration, Creating Content, Stories and Adventures.
FESTIVAL PLAYLIST IMPROVEMENTS
- You can now start matchmaking for Seasonal Playground Games and The Trial directly from the Festival Playlist screen (via the Pause Menu).
- When checking the list of eligible cars for a Seasonal Championship, the game now correctly includes cars that are eligible even if they can’t be purchased from the Autoshow.
CROSS PLATFORM FIXES
- Fixed an exploit which allowed players to use Route Blueprint to earn a large number of Skill Points very quickly with very little effort.
- Fixed an issue in Private adventures where players who borrowed the leader’s car were put into a completely different car.
- Various stability improvements
- Fixed an issue where the screen becomes blurry when zooming with a mouse wheel in a photo mode.
- No Xbox-specific fixes
- Some of the stats may not show as complete, despite having reached or exceeding the required target. A reboot of the title will fix this issue.
- If players have discovered all roads on both the main land, and Fortune Island, the road stat will show an incorrect total number of roads driven. This will be addressed in a new update shortly.
- Showcases won, and Showcase Remixes won will show as 0 for all players. This is due to the stat not being properly tracked previously. There is no way to rectify this. Players will have to re-race these events to increment these statistics and complete these categories.
- This also applies to earnings from Businesses. Only earnings from this CU onward will count towards this stat.
- Seasonal Events and Seasonal Championships will only count towards their respective stats for any completed since Festival Pass went live, in Series 6 (12th Feb).
- The Head to head stat will only count head to heads won since Fortune Island was released (13thDec).