Bandai Namco declared today that God Eater 3 adaptation 2.10 and 2.11 updates are currently live for PS4, Switch and PC by means of Steam.
In the most recent updates, God Eater fans can anticipate Hugo and Zeke parts alongside new Aragami and then some. Ensure you are associated online to download the new fix.
Find underneath the fix notes for God Eater 3 variant 2.10 and 2.11 that are currently live:
- New episode “Traversing the Past” ~Episode Hugo~ and ~Episode Zeke~ have been added.
- New Extra Mission has been added where new Aragami “Ashwrought Aragami: Agni Vajra” appears.
- Special Mission “Challenge to the Hounds” has been added (Highly difficult mission).
- Certification Missions 35 to 37 have been added.
- New Time Attack Missions EX11 to EX14 have been added.
- Ashwrought Aragami Activation.
- New Aragami “Ashwrought Aragami: Agni Vajra” has been added.
- Ashwrought Aragami’s special effect has been added, that breaks out when it is activated.
- New option to adjust the camera speed during lock-on has been added.
- The feature to remake player character (including the gender setting) has been added.
- New costumes and accessories have been added.
- The cap of God Arc parts “+” has been raised to 40 (after Traversing the Past ~Episode Hugo~ and ~Episode Zeke~ are cleared).
- New skills of “Abandoned God Arcs” have been added.
- The behavior of “Combat Orders >> Signal: Hold” has been changed. (Automatic order cancellation after a certain period of time has passed has become invalid.)
- Some minor issues such as issues in the database text have been fixed.
- Fixed minor bugs
God Eater 3 is available now for PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.