Obsidian Entertainment declared today that Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition will be coming to Switch by means of the Nintendo eShop on August 8. The game will retail for $49.99.
Mainstays of Eternity initially propelled for PC at some point in March 2016 and was trailed by PS4 and Xbox One with Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition in August 2017.
Here’s a diagram of the game, by means of Nintendo:
The Original, Award-Winning RPG from the Masters at Obsidian Entertainment is Finally In the Palm of Your Hands!
Take your gathering on a definitive pretending experience, Pillars of Eternity at long last comes to Nintendo Switch! Made by the experts at Obsidian Entertainment, Pillars of Eternity discharged to basic praise and many honors on PC. Presently the fantastical world, strategic battle, and exceptional storyline can be taken anyplace you go. Mainstays of Eternity: Complete Edition incorporates all the extra substance from the PC form, including the DLC and developments. The game has been streamlined to play easily before your TV with controllers or in handheld mode. Effectively explore the game’s definite character creation, constant with-delay battle, and gathering the board because of keen updates to UI and controls. Accumulate your gathering, adventure forward, and hold onto experience as you dive into a domain of marvel, sentimentality, and the energy of great RPGs with Obsidian’s Pillars of Eternity!
- Award-winning writing, story and artwork of Pillars of Eternity, along with the expanded world and content of The White March: Parts I & II.
- Expansive character creation that impacts your personal story with races, classes, and character backgrounds to choose.
- An epic universe to explore, filled with intriguing party members and companions, a variety of in-game factions, and a lovingly rendered world to traverse.
- All major updates from the original PC version, including a raised level cap, expanded party AI options, and new difficulty levels.
- The deep and classic Real-time with Pause Combat system that feeds your inner tactician.
Check out the trailer below: