Capcom is satisfied to declare today that Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will be coming to Nintendo Switch on April 23.
Mythical serpent’s Dogma: Dark Arisen was first propelled for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 back in April 2013. It has gotten a few ports like the PC adaptation was discharged in January 2016, and the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One rendition was propelled in October 2017. The individuals who might want to play Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen in a hurry should consider the game when it dispatches later this April.
Here’s an outline of the game by means of Capcom:
The widely praised activity RPG Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen advances toward Nintendo Switch! Set in a tremendous open world known as Gransys, the game introduces a remunerating activity battle involvement in nine occupations to look over, all having a wide scope of destroying abilities and magicks to handle fatal enemies. Players set out on an epic experience in a rich, living world with three AI friends, known as Pawns. These accomplices battle freely, exhibiting ability and capacity that they have created dependent on characteristics gained from every player. Clients can share these Pawns on the web and receive benefits of fortune, tips and system indications for bringing down the unnerving foes. Pawns can likewise be obtained when explicit abilities are expected to finish different testing journeys.
- Dynamic combat experience – Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by finding out their weaknesses.
- Tons of content – Includes all previously released extra content, DLC and the Dark Arisen expansion content. Features the highly praised combat experience and rich customization, plus a huge underground realm to explore with terrifying monsters.
- Customization options galore – Nine different vocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill and magick options for each, armor that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style.
- Adapted User Interface – Revamped user interface offers improved screen visibility.
- Online Functionality – The iconic Pawn system comes to Nintendo Switch with online sharing abilities between Nintendo Accounts. (A Nintendo Switch Online membership is not required for online features).
- Play Anywhere – For the first time, Dragon’s Dogma can be played on the go using the Nintendo Switch system’s handheld or tabletop mode.
Check out the announcement trailer below: