Snowstorm authoritatively declared today that Diablo III: Eternal Collection is in fact coming to Nintendo Switch in both physical and advanced organizations at some point in 2018. The individuals who will go to Gamescom 2018, Fan Expo 2018 in Toronto and PAX West 2018 in Seattle will get an opportunity to play it.
Here’s the official review of the game by means of Blizzard:
The authoritative variant of Blizzard Entertainment’s acclaimed Diablo III is going to the Nintendo Switch! The Diablo III Eternal Collection incorporates the first Diablo III, the widely praised Reaper of Souls extension, the Rise of the Necromancer pack, every single substance update and reassure explicit highlights, a grouping of extra things restrictive to Nintendo Switch, and a lifetime of experience.
Diablo III on the Nintendo Switch exploits the comfort’s adaptability and flexibility with different natural and ultra-responsive controller setup choices. Regardless of whether you lean toward double using Joy-Cons, sitting elbow-to-elbow on the love seat with your companions utilizing a solitary Joy-Con each, or entering the fight outfitted with a Pro Controller, you’ll have the option to kill your direction. Up to four players can leave on terrific helpful campaigns to wash down Sanctuary—one next to the other before a solitary Nintendo Switch screen or connecting different consoles together remotely.
- The Ultimate Action RPG: Experience the five-act campaign spanning the lore-rich and demon-infested world of Sanctuary or forge your own stories in the endlessly replayable Adventure Mode.
- A Treasure Trove of Content: Includes Diablo III, the Reaper of Souls expansion, the Necromancer Pack, and many more content updates including Kanai’s Cube, Challenge Rifts, and the recently unveiled Themed Seasons.
- Vanquish Evil as Seven Powerful Character Classes: Play as the Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, and Wizard; as well as Diablo’s newest playable hero, the fan-favorite Necromancer.
- Collect Awe-Inspiring Loot: Grow in power as you gather powerful tools of destruction from the shattered remains of your enemies, including Ancient Items, Powerful Sets, and Legendaries.
- Choose Your Weapon: Supports multiple Joy-Con configurations as well as the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
- Slay Anytime, Anywhere: Portability of the Nintendo Switch platform is a perfect fit for Diablo:
- Four players can take on the Lords of Hell on a single Nintendo Switch
- Link up to four Nintendo Switch consoles wirelessly; no Internet connection required
- Online play available through the Nintendo Switch Online service
- Nintendo Switch Online cloud saving support for save data and character progress
- Nintendo Switch Exclusive Bonus Items: The Diablo III Eternal Collection on Nintendo Switch includes the Legend of Ganondorf cosmetic armor set, Tri-Force portrait frame, Cucco pet, and Echoes of the Mask cosmetic wings.