THQ Nordic declared today that the Switch rendition of Battle Chasers: Nightware will dispatch both truly and carefully on May 15 for $39.99.
Here’s a concise outline of the game:
Fight Chasers: Nightwar is a RPG propelled by the exemplary support greats, highlighting profound prison plunging, turn-based battle introduced in a great JRPG design, and a rich story driven by investigation of the world.
- Classic turn-based combat inspired by the console RPG greats, with a unique overcharge mana system and incredible Battle Bursts.
- ‘Beautiful, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles, secrets and loot.
- Explore an overworld peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes.
- Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets. Use each hero’s unique dungeon skills to survive.
- Build your adventuring party by choosing three of six available heroes from the classic Battle Chasers comic series, each with unique abilities, perks, items and dungeon skills.
- Dive into the deep crafting system, using the unique ingredient-overloading system to create epic items!
The best-selling comic book Battle Chasers was first released in the late 90s and quickly generated a passionate cult following.