2×2 Games have discharged their eleventh free update for Unity of Command II.
The primary focal point of the update is the expansion of two new situations; Battle of Kasserine Pass, and Operation Nordwind. The fix additionally includes balance changes, bug fixes, and UI upgrades. You can peruse increasingly about the update here.
Based on a fresh out of the plastic new bespoke 3D motor, the game holds Unity of Command’s mark workmanship style and conveys exceptionally cleaned liquid interactivity. Effectively available yet difficult to ace, Unity of Command II is the exceptionally foreseen spin-off of the religion great that has been transforming beginner players into fight solidified grognards since 2011.
Solidarity of Command II lets you assume responsibility for Western Allies during the Second World War. You will deal with your military’s divisions just as their stock and coordinations. Without precedent for Unity of Command you will confront Fog of War. Uncover the obscure by catching aggressors and propelling recon to accumulate intel on adversary troop positions. Adversary panzers will look to catch your units’ strays — refocus and strike back!
- Dynamic Campaign — Rewrite the history of the Second World War with a branching campaign where no two playthroughs are alike.
- Headquarters — This new feature places army headquarters on the map, from which you will direct unit reorganization, bridging and resupply. Headquarters are not only essential to reinforcing and recovering lost unit strength, but are also able to deploy special abilities such as Emergency Supply, Motorizing units using HQ trucks, and many more.
- Theater Assets — This feature from the original game is greatly expanded in Unity of Command II. Wreak havoc behind enemy lines by sabotaging infrastructure. Order your aircraft to provide aerial recon, deliver devastating bombing runs, or sustain units behind enemy lines using air supply assets.
- Bonus Objectives — Participate in optional history-altering “what-if” objectives — earn the opportunity to Rush for the Apennines and smash through German defenses before they dig in.
- Fog of War — Deal with your enemies — but you’ll have to find them first. Reveal enemy positions by capturing stragglers, upgrading the HQ and using its special abilities to uncover enemy special defense markers.
- Deep Operations — Unity of Command changed the world of turn-based strategy games forever by introducing its signature feature, supply lines. Keep a watchful eye on your logistics while planning to strike deep beyond enemy lines, sever supply lines and encircle enemy units.
- Accessible Scenario Editor — Unity of Command II features a full-fledged Allied campaign, with the addition of several defining battles of WWII that can be experienced from the Axis side. The game comes with a built-in scenario editor, allowing players to create and share new battlefields using the integrated Steam Workshop support.