Click here to locate the no fishing hints, gnome places and other Cameo vs. Chic overtime challenges.
The Week of Fortnite Overtime Challenges is here. This time, we’ll be unlocking the yellowish version of this Cameo vs. Chic skin. This could have been the week of challenges, but Epic extended Season 1 and will probably add a couple more to finish at the meantime.
The challenges for this week are of moderate difficulty. We’ve Got simple Challenges such as eliminations having Sniper, Shotgun, and an AR as well as Challenges like seeing with places.
Here are all of the challenges for the Cameo vs. Chic Overtime rewards:
- Catch an item with a Fishing Rod at different locations with No Fishing signs (0/3)
- Consume an Apple, a Mushroom, and a Slurproom (0/3)
- Search a Rare Chest or Supply Llama (0/3)
- Elimination at different named locations (0/5)
- Catch a fish at Lake Canoe, Lazy Lake, and Flopper Pond (0/3)
- Visit a lonely recliner, a radio station, and an outdoor movie theater (0/3)
- Get an elimination with an Assault Rifle, Shotgun, and a Sniper Rifle (0/3)
- Destroy a telescope, a television, and a telephone pole (0/3)
- Search the hidden gnome found in between a race track, a cabbage patch and a farm sign (0/1)
- Dance at the top of and Mount H7, Mount F8, and Mount Kay (0/3)
There are ten challenges in total, but you only have to complete nine of them to receive the rewards. You might want to skip a challenge if you’re having difficulty with it – unless you’re a completionist.