The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 3 Challenges, Tntina’s Trial Part 1, are accessible to finish in-game at this point.
New difficulties are discharged each week in Fortnite Battle Royale and this season, there are two sections discharged for the specialists in the Battle Pass. The initial two weeks of difficulties were called Brutus’ Briefing and there were an aggregate of 20 difficulties.
For quite a long time 3 and 4, the difficulties will be founded on the Tntina Skin and the difficulties for week 3 (section 1) have recently been discharged and are accessible to finish now. One week from now, the second and last piece of these difficulties will be discharged, making an aggregate of 20 difficulties. When you have total 18 difficulties, you will have the option to open either a Shadow or Ghost style for the Tntina Fortnite Skin.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2 SEASON 2 WEEK 3 CHALLENGES – TNTINA’S TRIAL PART 1
Here are the entirety of the difficulties that have recently been opened in-game for the initial segment of the Tntina’s Trial. You can see these difficulties by heading off to the Battle Pass tab in-game and afterward tapping on the Challenge Table.
- Eliminate players using explosives (5)
- Search Chest at Holly Hedges or Retail Row (10)
- Destroy structures with Propane Tanks (10)
- Catch Air with a Motorboat (5)
- Visit different Landmarks (15)
- Use Upgrade Bench to sidegrade a weapon (3)
- Deal damage to Bosses (500)
- Land at The Rig, Hydro 16, and Logjam Woodworks (1)
- Destroy Sentry Cameras or Sentry Turrets (5)
- Eliminate players without using shield or healing items inbetween eliminations (2)