Snap here to discover the no angling signs, little person areas and all other Cameo versus Chic extra time difficulties.
The third seven day stretch of Fortnite Overtime Challenges is here. This time, we’ll be opening the yellow variation of the Cameo versus Chic skin. This would have been the last seven day stretch of difficulties, yet Epic expanded Season 1 and will add a couple of additional to finish meanwhile.
The difficulties during the current week are of medium trouble. We have simple difficulties like ends with an AR, Shotgun, and Sniper just as progressively troublesome difficulties like visiting explicit areas.
Here are all of the challenges for the Cameo vs. Chic Overtime rewards:
- Catch an item with a Fishing Rod at different locations with No Fishing signs (0/3)
- Consume an Apple, a Mushroom, and a Slurproom (0/3)
- Search a Rare Chest or Supply Llama (0/3)
- Elimination at different named locations (0/5)
- Catch a fish at Lake Canoe, Lazy Lake, and Flopper Pond (0/3)
- Visit a lonely recliner, a radio station, and an outdoor movie theater (0/3)
- Get an elimination with an Assault Rifle, Shotgun, and a Sniper Rifle (0/3)
- Destroy a telescope, a television, and a telephone pole (0/3)
- Search the hidden gnome found in between a race track, a cabbage patch and a farm sign (0/1)
- Dance at the top of and Mount H7, Mount F8, and Mount Kay (0/3)
There are ten challenges in total, but you only have to complete nine of them to receive the rewards. You might want to skip a challenge if you’re having difficulty with it – unless you’re a completionist.