Fortnite v11.21 is here, bringing us several bug fixes. This isn’t the Fortnite holiday update, but here are the patch notes and what we know thus far.
The Fortnite v11.21 update remains new, but ancient players have indicated that Epic didn’t change much. They included an update to Risky Reels ahead of a rumored occasion but abandoned the rest of the map comparatively unchanged.
We’ve got exactly the Fortnite Champion collection finals this weekend, so it is reasonable that Epic didn’t do much into the current map. We wouldn’t be surprised to see changes — Epic’s done it but it’s helpful to know that the group that is competitive has seen the error of their ways.
Since this was the case, Epic focused on fixing bugs with the v11.21 update. The biggest bug they addressed was the controller input delay in Creative. Based on the wording, it’s unclear whether they fixed the issue or only included a workaround that has always existed – restarting the game.
- Read More: Leaked Fortnite Lace skin style coming soon
The ‘Bugs and Unannounced Changes’ megathread on Reddit is bare, which suggests there aren’t any hidden updates – at least ones that people have found. Here’s a breakdown of the bug fixes and unofficial Fortnite patch notes for v11.21
- Show FPS option missing from settings in BR/Creative
- Refund token count displaying incorrectly
- Reports of controller input delay for certain actions
- “We have addressed this issue in patch v11.21 and will address it further in our next release.”
- Workarounds: restart the Creative game or open/close the menu.
- Map Marker rotation axis is offset when rotating with Phone tool
- FPS drops and hitching on Mobile
- Increase of low-detailed buildings on Nintendo Switch
So, there you have it: a relatively uninteresting Fortnite update. We can expect a lot more coming next week when the holiday update eventually comes. For now, we just have the FNCS finals to look forward to.
- Read More: These Fortnite vehicle concepts could be the mobility we need
What do you want to see in the Fortnite Christmas update? Let us know in the comments.