Because of the postponement of the OCE and ASIA Cash Cup, the Fortnite v11.30 patch will probably drop tomorrow. Here is what to expect.
Epic Has been in Chapter two about upgrades that are Fortnite. We did not observe any patch notes following the chapter began, and still have not gotten a lot of details.
We Have been getting warnings regarding upgrades and have resorted to digging.
- Read : This Fortnite Chapter 1 edit will probably Provide you all the textures
One Clues is ASIA Cash Cup program and your OCE. These Cash Cups Take place around precisely the exact same period as the downtime for stains that are Fortnite. We can expect a spot to when these areas have a Money Cup delay Release on the day. That is exactly what we saw Indicating an upgrade.
So, what are we to expect in the v11.30 update? Well, if we’re being honest, we don’t know too much outside of the bug fixes listed on the Fortnite ‘Community Issues’ Trello board.
- Read More: 5 things Fortnite should bring back this Christmas
We aren’t even sure if we’ll see the holiday update tomorrow. After all, the Game Awards are tomorrow evening and we’re expecting some news surrounding that. Epic could hold their holiday offerings for the Game Awards. Take a look at our article detailing some of the most likely Fortnite additions this holiday season.
Here are the bug fixes that are confirmed to be coming in the next update:
- Some trees and metal fences in Arena not granting the correct material increase.
- Bandolette Outfit may appear to have two hairstyles merged together.
- Some Twin Turntables items appearing grainy and pixelated.
- Magma Wrap looks different than intended on the Bandage Bazooka and Pistol.
- Issue with “Eliminations without aiming down sights” Challenge.
There is a long list of other bugs that Epic is still investigating, but these are the only ones that are listed as ‘fixed in next release’ on the Trello Board.
- Read More: The evolution of ‘trucing’ in Fortnite
Here’s to hoping that v11.30 is the holiday update, bringing us Overtime Challenges, new skins, and enough content to take us through the next two months.
**UPDATE** Minutes after this article went live, Epic announced the release of v11.30 for tomorrow morning. We’re not guessing anymore, so get your game clients ready!