Epic has declared Fortnite v11.31 downtime. Here is what to expect from the articles upgrade.
A Season has picked up the pace in recent months with Winterfest’s information as well as the unveiling of this Fortnite X Star Wars collaboration .
Epic Has declared that Fortnite v11.31 will probably be arriving tomorrow. Downtime Will start at 4:00 AM EST, as normal. Ensure you have your match Customers prepared, as you’ll have to download an upgrade.
First and foremost, we can expect Winterfest and the 2020 14 Days of Fortnite challenges to release tomorrow. If you’re interested in some of the free rewards, you can take a look at them here.
- Read More: Fortnite ‘Glacial Legends’ rumored release date revealed
Epic will also be focusing on fixing some bugs with this update, as they typically do with content updates. Here’s are the fixes that we know about from the ‘Fortnite Community Issues’ Trello Board:
- Item Shop timer out of sync.
- Seeing the Edit option on enemy walls.
- “Join Party” through “Joinable Parties” not working on controller.
- Issue with “Eliminations without aiming down sights” Challenge.
Of course, the most exciting part of the content update is going to be Winterfest and all that it brings. Finally, we should start to see some of the holiday skins that were leaked in the last update.
- Read More: Fortnite exploit gives you unlimited Snowmen
What do you hope to see with the Winterfest update? Are there any returning skins you’re eager to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments.