Line in the Sand is a Linear Fusion Rifle in Destiny 2 Season of Dawn. You can get this weapon with moderately little exertion. The god roll, be that as it may, will take some effort to acquire. This guide will mention to you what the Line in the Sand god roll is in Destiny 2 for PvP or PvE.
Line in the Sand God Roll
Straight Fusion Rifles have not been given a great deal of adoration from Bungie in Destiny 2. As of not long ago, the main Linear Fusion Rifle you ought to have is Sleeper Simulant. Notwithstanding, with the correct advantages, Line in the Sand is nearly as acceptable. Getting Line in the Sand is straightforward. Head to the monolith on Mars or the Tower on the off chance that you have it opened. Get the Timelost weapon journey related with the weapon, and you will be given an arbitrary target to finish. In the wake of finishing the objective, you will be remunerated with an arbitrary move for Line in the Sand.
Here are the suggested advantages you need for PvE:
- Arrowhead Brake, Corkscrew Rifling, or Fluted Barrel
- Enhanced Battery, Ionized Battery, or Liquid Coils
- Rapid Hit or Genesis
- Backup Plan, Firing Line, Clown Cartridge, or Dragonfly
If you spend more time in the Crucible, you will want theses recommended PvP perks:
- Arrowhead Brake, Corkscrew Rifling, Fluted Barrel, Full Bore, Hammer-Forged Rifling, or Smallbore
- Accelerated Coils or Projection Fuse
- Rapid Hit, Rangefinder, or Moving Target
- Backup Plan, Rampage, or Auto-Loading Holster
With your PvE or PvP Line in the Sand god roll in hand, you will be a formidable opponent against any who stand in your way. Take a look at our Destiny 2 archives for even more guides like the Breachlight god roll.