It is time to venture into the fantastic country of Utah and research some magnificent scene in Western Truck Simulator’s most current expansion.
SCS Software continues to expand its own American Truck Simulator landscape using all the newest DLC of this country of Utah. Today marks the launch of the fifth country DLC, enlarging American Truck Simulator’s coverage of the Western United States. Truckers are now able to provide freight in Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, and California.
American Truck Simulator — Utah DLC
This expansions opens Utah but also contains the following features:
- 3.500 kilometers of street network
- 10 Big cities (Salt Lake City, St. George, Moab)
- New quarries and mines such as the biggest open excavation Kennecott Copper Mine
- Expanded oil sector (oil mining Websites, petroleum storage websites )
- Increased agriculture manufacturing series (country shops, feed mills)
- Famous landmark websites: Great Salt Lake, Monument Valley, Virgin River Canyon
- Over 260 familiar natural and manmade landmarks
- 12 famous truck stops
- New and enhanced procedure of landscape production
- Utah accomplishments to unlock
Additionally, truckers will receive a free Bee cabin toy. SCS Software is not yet revealing how to get your hands on it, but they will soon. In the meantime, you’re free to explore the new content, and maybe you’ll discover it yourself. Players who have been tempted but have not yet jumped behind the wheel of an American big rig can play American Truck Simulator for free on Steam this weekend.
The Utah DLC is available now on Steam for USD 11.99, € 11.99, £ 8.99.