How do I catch the Banded Dragonfly in Animal Crossing: New Horizons? It’s the start of May, and that means some new critters are popping up in Animal Crossing: New Horizons! The Banded Dragonfly can net you a hefty reward, but you have to know how to catch it first!
How do I catch the Banded Dragonfly in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
The Banded Dragonfly is a Brand New addition for the month of May 2020 in New Horizons. This gorgeous little critter (that will still probably be loathed by Blathers) can bring into a nice bag of Bells, but catching it is quite a bit more challenging than a butterfly.
ALSO: Can Rover be a villager in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
How Can I grab the Banded Dragonfly in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
- Search for a Banded Dragonfly in an island between 8:00 AM–5:00 PM.
- Once you see one, run after it. Be cautious to not step on your flowers!
Run either on the back left or back of the Banded Dragonfly to make it turn.
- It takes a long time to turn, so you might be able to catch it then!
If you can not catch it while it is turning, chase it into a tree, cliff, or construction.
- It is going to have a long time to turn around, and that it can be caught by you!
- Obtaining a Banded Dragonfly plays out the same as grabbing a Darner Dragonfly. These creatures Both are spawning for May and it’s hard to tell which is that!
So there you have it if you were wondering,”How can I grab the Banded Dragonfly at Animal Crossing: New Horizons?” , now you know how to get it done!
What is the Banded Dragonfly Price in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
There’s one last question to consider: how much money can you make? It’s not nearly as much as a tarantula, but you won’t be disappointed with the reward once you finally catch one of these little buggers!
What is the Banded Dragonfly price in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
- 4,500 Bells
- 6,750 Bells if you sell to Flick