The system of Trials are easy. You want to try and go Flawless, buildup seven wins in a row, with no wounded, so that you can take a trip to the Lighthouse and earn some of that sugary loot.
You can also pick up loot without going to the Lighthouse, as each week a set digit of wins will get you precise items
Each week, Saint-14 opens the doors of the Trails of Osiris, inviting Destiny 2 players to test their skills against each other in PvP.
This week’s map is Javelin 4.
- 3 wins – Scout Rifle (Powerful)
- 5 wins – ? (Powerful)
- 7 wins – ? (Pinnacle)
- Flawless – ? (Pinnacle)
We are loading in to see what we can see. desire us luck.
When does Trials start?
Trials will start each weekend, on Friday at 10 am PST, 1 pm EST.
How to compete in Trials
He will also sell Trials bounty and passages, which as particular items that will “forgive” losses in certain situation. To take part in Trials, you will need to be at least 960 Power, and you will need to get a Trails of Osiris card. You can buy these from Saint-14 in the Tower shed.
You can also hand in Trials Tokens to Saint-14 in exchange for special Trails Engrams.
Once you have your card, and your squad, you can start Trials from the Crucible menu in the Director.
- Mercy Passage – forgives one loss.
- Ferocity Passage – your third win will count as two wins, as long as you have no losses.
- Confidence Passage – grants a bonus reward from the Flawless chest
- Wealth Passage unlocks at five wins – earn additional Trials Tokens from completing and winning Trials matches.
- Wisdom Passage – grants bonus XP from Trials wins based on the number of wins on your ticket, only kicks in after seven wins.