Valve Corporation programmers released a brand new PC update for Half-Life Alyx today. Below you’ll find the complete patch notes for this update on May 20th.
The Half-Life Alyx Update 1.3.1 can now be downloaded. With the modern patch there are further adjustments and bug fixes.
Half-Life Alyx Update 1.2.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed Hammer’s”entity-only” compile mode not functioning correctly.
- Fixed a bug which prevented interactive prefabs and other physics stuff from compiling correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented”Start Game with Addons” from working with”Initial Maps”.
- Fixed a bug that might cause point_worldtext rendering to be corrupt.
- Numerous crash fixes and other minor fixes.