No Man’s Sky Patch Notes Update 2.42
Hello Games has released a new hotfix update for No Man’s Sky today. We’ve got the full patch notes for this upgrade on April 16th.
Some bugs are fixed with the current upgrade, there aren’t any significant new content.
No Man’s Sky Update 2.42
- Fixed localised fever text in the Minotaur cockpit.
- Fix to stop oxygen from continuing to deplete if you enter the Minotaur while under water.
- Fixed the reestablish terrain impact when from the Minotaur.
- Fixed Minotaur animations after summoning the Minotaur.
- Repair to show that the Vignette & Scanlines choice again on PC.
- Fixed NPC ships becoming stuck in the space station entrance.
- Fixed a bug which was causing performance problems on PC.
- Removed replicated stickers from the Exocraft customiser.
- Frozen stickers drawing when from the Roamer cockpit.
- Fixed the red colour option when thanking banner ads.