Overwatch Update 2.87 – Patch Notes 126.96.36.199
Blizzard released a new update for Overwatch today, April 21. We’ve got the full patch notes for update 188.8.131.52 / 2.87.
The Overwatch Update 2.87 can now be downloaded for Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. This update fixed some bugs, that is all.
Overwatch Update 2.87 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that triggered Baptiste’s Immortality Field disc to look very big in his Highlight Intros
- Fixed a bug where D.Va’s Mech could spawn in facing the wrong direction in the spawn room, and D.Va could eject facing the wrong way during Self Destruct or Mech destruction
- Fixed a bug that caused Echo to not honor the Toggle Booster option when she clones D.Va
- (CTF Game Modes) Fixed a bug that triggered Echo to drop the flag when Copy concludes
- Fixed a bug with Echo’s Duplicate where she would sometimes not play voice traces while replicating D.Va
- Fixed a bug with Echo’s Duplicate where she would use Winston’s voice instead of her own after completing Primal Rage
- Fixed a bug that caused Junkrat’s weapon accuracy statistic to always display 100%
- Fixed a bug in which Tracer could blink to an unintended place on Hollywood, near point A
- Fixed a bug where a player’s position could be incorrect when queried in Workshop