Slime Rancher is a Action, Adventure and Simulation match for the PC released by Monomi Park at 2017. Prepare your rifle.
Slime Rancher PC Game 2020 Overview:
The life from Earth seems simple in this match! However, you have to take control of adorable creatures on the other planet.
Slime Rancher is the story of Beatrix LeBeau, a plucky young rancher who puts out to get a life of a million light years from Earth on the’Far, Far Range’ where she tries her hand at creating a living wrangling slimes. Having a can-do mindset, lots of grit, along with her nimble backpack, Beatrix tries to stake a claim, collect a lot of money, and steer clear of the continual danger that looms in the rolling, jiggling avalanche of slimes round each corner.
Each day will introduce new challenges to gamers as they try to collect a fantastic fortune in the company of slime ranching. While gamers are free to approach those challenges however they want, a normal day might look like this: You wake up at the crack of dawn and get to water the plants in the ranch. Some slimes are vegetarian, after all. Then it is time to collect the plumpest hens out of the chicken coop. Some slimes are completely not vegetarian, after all.
Features of Slime Rancher:
- You’re off to feed slimes their breakfast over at the slime corrals so they don’t get too out of hand during the day. Hungry slimes get jumpy. Jumpy slimes can’t be contained.
- With your ranch set for the day, it’s time to begin exploring the untamed wilds of the Far, Far Range. Along the way, you’ll encounter slimes you’ve never seen before, discover a new type of veggie to cultivate back at the ranch, and narrowly avoid certain doom in a valley of burly, feral slimes.
- With the sun setting, it’s time to head back to the ranch, rustle up some dinner for your slimes, and try and figure out just how the heck you’ll keep these new slimes that seem to, well, explode all the time.
- But you can do this. You had the courage to travel a thousand light-years away from home to make a living as a slime rancher. Slimes that go boom? No problem. Slimes that burn with a radioactive aura? Bring it on. Slimes that wiggle their butts? Wait, do slimes even have butts?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 2.2GHz Dual Core
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space