Bus Mechanic Simulator is a Puzzle, Casual and Simulation game for PC published by Aerosoft GmbH at 2020. Repairing!
Bus Mechanic Simulator PC Game 2020 Overview:
The game is a bus repair simulator. A faulty unit is attracted to your workshop, and you need to identify the problems and fix them.
What a surprise! It’s worth saying that there are lots of various”… mechanic simulator” today: we are offered to mend cars, motorcycles, buses, tanks, trains, airplanes, rovers… The list goes on, likely, to infinity. However, in fact, all these games replicate the mechanics of”Car Mech Sim”, only the equipment that needs repair is changing.
Such endeavors, in our opinion, are aimed at a very specific category of players who like to dig deeper into mechanisms and meditate on inner (rather than only) internal combustion motors.
We also love, that is the reason why we chose to find out exactly what the simulator is, where we must repair buses. You can now download and play this game at no cost.
Features of Bus Mechanic Simulator:
- This is the most frequent auto mechanic simulator, just buses will act as patients.
- At the start of the game, you can choose the practice, where we will be introduced to each of the nuances and possibilities of the game play. For people who launch a project of a similar genre to the first time.
- A nice simulator to learn something!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Calls for a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: AMD / Intel dual-core (with hyper-threading) CPU, running at 3 GHz (Intel Core i5-3000 string or newer architectures are recommended)
- Pictures: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphic card, with at least 2048MB of dedicated VRAM and Shader Model 5.1 support. AMD R7 265 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 Ti or architectures are advised.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or committed DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Computer Keyboard, mouse and net connectivity for Steam