MCC Season 2 patch notes now available Halo 3 releases early on PC
It just took 13 decades, but Halo 3 is currently available on PC, somewhat sooner than expected, as supported by 343 Industries. The match was expected to start at 10AM PT on Microsoft and Steam Store but has popped up on shops.
The launch was declared that by the development team, about why that occurred, though no specifics were given.
“Yep, Halo 3 PC along with also the MCC upgrade have become live somewhat ancient,” community manager Brian Jarrard mentioned on Twitter.
“It has been almost 13 decades, we guess you have waited long enough,” although”some solutions” might nevertheless be unlocking just upon the first launch time.
As Jarrard said, there is an upgrade available today, also, making developments and introduces functionalities around The Master Chief Collection.
The Forge has been executed in Halo Reach, Halo 2 Anniversary, and Halo 3, while challenges are inserted into every one the games currently available for PC (such as Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary) and will give the chance to have new exceptional rewards as a portion of the Season two .
The complete changelog is submitted below. The sound problems found in Halo Attain and Halo 3 are believed to have been eventually fixed thanks to the patch.
- (PC) Forge is now available for Halo: Reach, Halo 2: Anniversary, and Halo 3.
- Halo 3 Forge has been updated with new features, including Object Physics, rotation, coordinate snap and precision edit tools.
- Halo 3 and Halo: Reach Forge pallets have been expanded with new objects and budget increases.
- Halo 3, Halo: Reach, and Halo 2: Anniversary Forge tools have been updated with a new “Toggle Rotation Axes” feature adding toggleable rotation around World and Local axes. Note: This is planned to be added into Halo 4 at a later date.
- Updated season unlock flow to feature non-linear unlocks per page and added Season 2 featuring 30 new nameplates, 46 new H1 Weapon and 18 H1 Vehicle skins.
- Challenges are now available to complete across all available titles. Note: Campaign Challenges are currently not supported in Halo 4: Spartan Ops.
- New spartan customization 3D model viewer for Halo 3.
- Updated Skill Rank backend for Ranked Matchmaking. This resolved a long-standing rank reset issue and has required us reset all ranked playlists to 1.
- “Highest Lifetime” rank is now displayed for rotational hoppers that are no longer available.
- Halo: Reach & Halo 3 audio has been updated.
- New Acrophobia skull for Halo 3.
- “Dual Wield Inversion” has been added as a toggle for players who wish to disable the title from switching the “primary fire” weapon to your left-hand while dual wielding in Halo 2 or Halo 3.
A new game in the franchise, Halo Infinite, is about to get its first gameplay reveal on July 23 at the Xbox Games Showcase event.