FIFA 15 PC Version Game Free Download
FIFA 15 Overview
FIFA 15 is an Association soccer simulation game released by EA Sports and published on September 23, 2014. This game comprises FIFA Ultimate team together with career style. FIFA 15’s Ultimate Team includes a new feature where consumers may sign loan players to get a limited duration during games. Ultimate Team stays the most popular fashion in FIFA with over 12 million gamers and counting. You will find cups you may make for each and every game you play.
How to Download & Install FIFA 15
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once FIFA 15 is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to FIFA 15” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the FIFA 15 folder and go inside the FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition [RePack] folder.
- Double click on the setup and click run. (If you have an anti-virus program running, make sure to disable so it doesn’t interfere with the installation).
- Click on the English language in the installer and click install. Make sure “install additional software” is checked (This option makes sure you have the latest DirectX and necessary programs in order to run the game).
- Wait for the game to install (This can take a long time depending on how fast your computer is).
- If you get an origin not found error, follow the video below where I show you how to fix this issue.
- Double click on FIFA 15 and let the application load.
- If you encounter any problems, make sure you run as administrator. You should also refer to the video below if you haven’t already!
Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 Ghz or AMD Phenom 7950 Quad-Core, AMD Athlon II X4 620 equivalent or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or AMD Radeon HD 5770
Hard Drive: 13 GB available space