Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer PC Version Full Game Free Download
KOVAAK’S FPS AIM TRAINER OVERVIEW
The objective of KovaaK’s FPS Aim Trainer is to empower players to make their preparation with practical avoiding targets. Client drives each technician inside the game characterized profiles – Weapons, characters, capacities, bots, how bots evade, how bots point, difficulties, and more are mostly configurable by several factors. These profiles can be spared and appropriated in a solitary situation document. Sharpen your muscle memory in the coach, apply it in-game.
- Play situations straightforwardly from the Steam workshop (30+ before discharge) to hop directly in and rehearse your FPS aptitudes
- Exceptionally responsive contribution from a changed Unreal Engine 4 that has the endorsement of many top Quake players and Overwatch terrific experts who have tried and given criticism in the course of the most recent year
- All the design alternatives you’d expect of a severe FPS (FOV, separate level/vertical mouse affectability, opened edge rate, per-weapon config settings, custom line of sight, and significantly more)
- Make your weapons.
- Make your characters.
- Make bots
- Advise the bots how to avoid
- Advise the bots how to point
- Make difficulties to rehearse explicit situations like your preferred FPS.
- Everything profiles can be altered in-game or with word processors.
- Transfer your manifestations to the Steam workshop for others to rehearse.
- Content on the Leaderboards for any and each situation on the Steam workshop. (worldwide or companions as it were)
- Custom guides (note FPSAimTrainer does exclude a guide manager, yet rather peruses Reflex’s guide design on account of the magnificent engineers at TurboPixelStudio. Reflex is accessible on Steam now and incorporates a wholly included guide manager just as great Arena FPS ongoing interaction)
- Custom focus (JPG, PNG, BMP, and so forth.)
- Visual customizations (Floors/divider surfaces from an enormous rundown; bodies and heads of characters can be set to RGB esteems, separated by the group; assaults can be set to the shades of characters)
- Mouse affectability scaled to well-known games including Quake/Source, Overwatch, Paladins, Rainbow Six Siege, Battalion 1944, and Reflex.
- Singleplayer as it were. Apologies, multiplayer is a lot for this independent engineer.
More profile related highlights and capacities are wanted to permit players to copy highlights from significantly more FPS games, yet the current alternatives are incredibly adaptable with no guarantees. As the engineer, I consider FPS Aim Trainer an instrument that I will utilize well into what’s to come. I will likely keep it applicable to gamers as long as could be expected under the circumstances. Among my main concerns: progressed development mechanics, for example, bunnyhopping and barrage bouncing, chart/histogram to take a gander at your scores and exactnesses after some time, bot kinds of player-recorded ways, and reenacted network slack.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL KOVAAK’S FPS AIM TRAINER
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to KovaaKs.FPS.Aim.Trainer.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.