Touhou 17: Wily Beast and Weakest Creature PC Latest Version Free Download
Touhou 17: Wily Beast and Weakest Creature Overview
A riverbank of blue. It is a rough spot using a myriad of big and small stones. Here, the spirits of children who died at a young age are working to pile up stones. It was not a cozy location.
Reimu”Is it required to go here to go to hell?”
The animal spirit that should accompany her doesn’t talk.
Reimu “What if I say something?”
Animal spirits did not beat after having relied on Reimu.
Reimu”There’s no motive, you can know if you go to hell”
Crossing the Mizuno River, animal spirits came from one after another. The animal spirits appear to be attempting to rule Gensokyo with electricity. It is stated that the animal spirits that reside in Reimu are initially the animal spirits of Gensokyo and the traitors of the animal spirits of hell. Go to hell together with humans, it is stopped from entering assault in Gensokyo that I want to. I don’t know whether the animal spirit is true. However, it’s correct that animal spirits are invading Gensokyo.
Reimu opted to enter hell with the assistance of animal spirits.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Core 2 Duo or faster
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible
How to Download & Install Touhou 17: Wily Beast and Weakest Creature
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Touhou 17: Wily Beast and Weakest Creature is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Touhou 17 – Wily Beast and Weakest Creature.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Touhou 17: Wily Beast and Weakest Creature folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.