MXGP – The Official Motocross PC Version Full Game Free Download
MXGP — THE OFFICIAL MOTOCROSS VIDEOGAME OVERVIEW
Eventually: official Motocross is back! Put to the test, racing at both MXGP championships with the bikes and riders in the MX1 and MX2 groups! Take up the battle from the promising young MX2 riders and the MX1 winners, and then combine them on the paths! Hurry on the official tournament paths, faithfully reproduced for the first time at a Motocross game. Get yourself noticed on your Debut Season to pull supplies from the official clubs and start your career in MX2. Race your way through the events and, with the proper benefits, you will have the ability to aspire to an offer in MX1 to undertake the personalities of Motocross.
Take complete control of your bicycle with double-stick control: the innovative game physics permits for different bicycle control and riders. Jump, wash, and whip! It is all in your hands!
- OS: Windows®XP™ SP2, Windows®Vista™, Windows®7 or Windows®8
- Processor: Intel™ 2.4Ghz or similar
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® Geforce 7600 or ATI® X1600 or higher (it must be able to manage Pixel Shader 3.0) with at least 512MB of display memory (Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL MXGP – THE OFFICIAL MOTOCROSS VIDEOGAME
- Click the Download button below, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to MXGP.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.