Stalker Call Of Pripyat PC Version Game Free Download
Stalker Phone Of Pripyat Game Overview
STALKER Call of Pripyat takes PC gamers by and by to the Chernobyl nuclear reactor area that detonated in 1986. This alleged”Zone” is a deeply overburdened land cordoned off from the army and today is sifted by the supposed stalkers, present fortune trackers, searching for impressive curios. At the task of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who’s spruced up as stalker, the participant should inspect the perplexing evaporating of five army helicopters and in such a way persevere against different stalkers parties.
Gameplay: The match occurs within the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Exclusion Zone in Ukraine, partitioned into three lands called Zaton, Yanov (counting Jupiter and Kopachy), an apparition town of Pripyat. Every one of them is a huge playable zone. The majority of Call of Pripyat’s continuing interaction centers around a mixture of dystopian repulsiveness as a tactical pretending activity.
Accepting harm will normally cause expiring, which the participant needs to cope with medical supplies. Additionally, unmaintained firearms and a few types of equipment will be harmed from continued usage. The condition of something is revealed as a step with all the passage from the participant’s inventory. In case that severely broken or chipped, a reddish HUD emblem will signify that.
The Zone carries a restricted market, with traders and citizens trading products and partnerships to get things and cash. The match’s exchanging frame varies from the previous releases because weapons and defensive layers which have corrupted beyond a particular point can not be marketed until they’re fixed. Therefore, everything considered, the repair prices normally counterbalance the selling price. Merchants also sell information on assignments and are fast to buy substantial archives.
Crooks are people from the criminal black market who traveled into the Zone for various reasons; to earn money by selling antiques, escape the legislation, or trade weapons. The Zone is filled with Bandits, running from fundamental hooligans to real hoodlums, the larger portion of whom are people from a posse.
Regardless of how the Zone bands every now and battle among themselves, the offender element, despite everything, signifies a considerable problem for normal Stalkers.
Desperados are heartless and, for the large part threatening to anyone not in their own pack. Although delineated in Clear Sky as a constructed, profoundly regional team, the Bandit population in Shadow of Chernobyl comprises largely winding parties.
Features Of Stalker Call Of Pripyat Game
- Photorealistic graphics depicting the Zone
- New story, several unique characters.
- Over 70 custom missions and extended side quests
- New monsters: Chimera and Burer.
- New A-Life system, created using the players’ best-liked elements of the first two games in the series.
- Sleep function added to the game.
- New player’s interface.
- Possibility to continue the game after completion in Freeplay mode.
- The game is developed on X-Ray engine v.1.6
- Supports DirectX 11.0
- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP +
- Processor:Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz / AMD XP 2200+
- Graphics:128 MB DirectX® 8.0 compatible card / nVIDIA® GeForce™ 5700 / ATI Radeon® 9600
- Memory:768 MB RAM
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0 compatible sound card
- Hard Drive:6 GB free hard disc space
- Controller Compatible
How To Stalker Call Of Pripyat Game
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Download “Stalker Call Of Pripyat” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.