Touhou 8: Imperishable Night Full Version PC Game Download
Touhou 8: Imperishable Night Review
Touhou 8: Imperishable Night is the 8th match at the Touhou franchise, introducing a brand new system in drama, premiered in 2004 by ZUN. Touhou 8 includes 8 (eight) characters, divided into four different groups of two each. In summary phrases, Double the figures, double the shooter kind. You are ready to play with: Reimu + Yukari, Marisa + Alice, Sakuya + Remilia, and Youmu + Yuyuko. POC is unlocked upon attaining full strength if you don’t perform as Marisa + Alice, who’ve POC accessible from the onset of the game. The Story: The moon was replaced with a bogus one just in the evening before the Harvest Moon Festival. Our heroines are clearly conscious of how awful the problem is by this. However, they must fix it within one night, so they have created teams of just one individual and one youkai to proceed and look into the incident and resolve it.
- OS: Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium 500MHz or faster
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: Direct3D compatible
- DirectX: Version 8
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible
How to Download & Install Touhou 8: Imperishable Night
- Click the Download button below, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Touhou 8: Imperishable Night is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to (Touhou #8) Imperishable Night.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Touhou 8: Imperishable Night folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.