Stellaris PC Version Game Free Download
Explore a vast galaxy filled with wonder! Paradox Development Studio, Manufacturers of this Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis series, gifts Stellaris, an evolution of the grand plan genre with space exploration in its core. Featuring deep tactical gameplay, a wealthy and exceptionally diverse choice of alien races, and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has to participate in hard gameplay, which rewards interstellar exploration because you traverse, detect, interact and find out more about the great number of species you may encounter during your journeys. Etch your name across the cosmos by hammering a galactic empire, colonizing distant planets, and incorporating alien civilizations. Are you going to expand throughout warfare or walk the route of diplomacy to reach your objectives?
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel® iCore™ i3-530 or AMD® FX-6350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 460 or AMD® ATI Radeon™ HD 5870 (1GB VRAM), or AMD® Radeon™ RX Vega 11 or Intel® HD Graphics 4600
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c- compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard, and speakers. Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection
How to Download & Install Stellaris
- Click the Download button below, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Stellaris is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Stellaris.Incl.MegaCorp.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Stellaris folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.