Install Star Wars Jedi Knight – Jedi Academy PC Version Game Free Download
Star Wars Jedi Knight — Jedi Academy Overview
Forge your weapon and follow the route of the Jedi
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is the Most Recent installment of this highly acclaimed Jedi Knight series. Take on the role of a new student eager to learn the Force’s ways from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. Socialize With famous Star Wars characters in several classic Star Wars locations as you face the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom on the light side or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
Customize your character by defining both appearance and sex before Entering the Academy to find out about the force’s power-and dangers.
Build your own Lightsaber from handle to blade. Find the ability to wield 2 Lightsabers or the supreme double-bladed Lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul as you advance.
New vehicles, weapons, force powers, and Star Wars places.
A unique level selection system lets you pick your own assignments and experiences.
Six multiplayer modes, including staff based siege mode and two-on-one power duel. Fight in 23 multiplayer arenas!
- OS: Windows 2000, XP or Vista
- Processor: Pentium II or Athlon 450 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB
- Graphics: 32 MB OpenGL compatible
- DirectX®: 9.0a
- Hard Drive: 1.3 GB
- Sound: 16-bit Direct x 9.0a
- Multiplayer Requirements: Pentium II or Athlon 450MHz
How to Download & Install Star Wars Jedi Knight – Jedi Academy
- Click the Download button below,, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Star Wars Jedi Knight – Jedi Academy is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Star Wars Jedi Knight – Jedi Academy.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Star Wars Jedi Knight – Jedi Academy folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.