Evenicle PC Version Full Game Free Download
Evenicle is an RPG game for PC released From MangaGamer in 2018. You will assist your protagonist to begin the journey of being a knight because of his objective!
Evenicle PC Sport 2018 Overview:
The protagonist is currently residing in a world Where everybody except knights, can just have one sexual partner, however, he needs several wives, he’s only one solution!
After Mother Eve created the entire world, she gave people two rules.
One– any person may only have one sexual partner, and 2 — murdering another human being is prohibited.
All of the philanderers and murderers shed Mother Eve’s boon, and these sinners are branded as Outlaws and shunned. The most powerful individuals could be allowed to become Knights, and therefore are permitted to marry multiple partners, in order to pass down their genes that are exceptional.
Asterisk, our hero, wants to wed his Two lovely twin sisters. His answer to this quandary? “I will grow to be a Knight and also have a lot of wives” Therefore, one young man sets off on an experience!
Features of Evenicle:
- With mountains, valleys, seas, and skies to explore, it’s a world-traversing RPG!
- Travel the world with a party of girls! Beat up tons of monsters!
- The meat of any adventure, combat is very much present here. Mix and match a variety of different skills to mow down your foes.
- Meet tons of people! Have tons of different experiences! Travel by boat! Travel by balloon
- Starting from a single, simple objective, the plot goes through all kinds of twists and turns. And as the story comes to a close…!
- Capture tons of gal monsters!
- Not all monsters are nasty and scary. Some of them can be real cuties. If you manage to catch one, you’ll get to see it in a luscious pose!
- -Defeat tons of Megamonsters…?
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista and up
- Processor: Core i3 or Higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: VRAM 256MB or higher/Shader Model 2.0 or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1400 MB available space
- Sound Card: Direct Sound