Black Mesa Full Version PC Game Download
Black Mesa is your fan-made re-imagining of Valve Software’s Half-Life.
You are Gordon Freeman, a theoretical physicist in the Black Mesa Research Facility. Every time a regular experiment goes horribly wrong, you need to fight your way through an interdimensional alien invasion and a bloodthirsty military cleanup crew to conserve the science group… and the entire world!
Frag your friends across ten legendary maps in the Half-Life world, such as:
Produce your own mods, models, and maps together with the Black Mesa Source SDK, and discuss it with the Steam Workshop neighborhood.
Collect the entire set of trading cards, backgrounds, emoticons, and achievements! Featuring Steam Cloud, Steam Workshop, closed captions in multiple languages, and semi control assistance.
- Nineteen chapters of fighting through top-secret labs, running atop harsh desert landscapes, sneaking into abandoned railways, and leaping across dimensions
- Mind-Blowing graphics and effects, never before seen on the Source Engine.
- Face off against an army of classic enemies, updated with new features and engaging AI
- Wield an arsenal of military hardware, scientific prototypes, and the iconic crowbar through incredibly detailed environments
- The all-new soundtrack and voice acting create a more immersive experience than ever before