Crusader Kings II PC Version Full Game Free Download
The Dark Ages could be drawing to a close. However, Europe remains in chaos. Petty lords vie against beleaguered kings that fight to maintain control over their ancestral lands. The Pope calls for a Crusade to defend the Christians from the Holy Land even as he won’t relinquish control over bishops’ investiture and wealth. Now’s time for greatness. Expand your demesne and fix the future of your dynasty. Please fill out your coffers, hone vassals, root out traitors and heretics, present laws, and socialize with countless nobles, each with their particular schedule.
A fantastic lord will constantly need friends to encourage him. But recall, as Loyal vassals can easily turn into bitter rivals, and a few may not be as dependable as they appear… Stand prepared, and boost your prestige before the entire world whispers your name in amazement. Have you got what it takes to become a Crusader King?
- Start a game at any point between 1066 and 1337 and play until 1453
- Pick a Christian lord and make sure his dynasty survives as you play a succession of his descendants through the ages.
- Gain Prestige for every successive character you play, furthering the glory of your Dynasty
- Expand your feudal domain – and keep it from falling apart
- Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each with their own opinions and agendas
- Take up the Cross and fight the Moor, the Heathen, and the Heretic.
- Defend against the onslaught of the Mongol Horde
- Struggle with the Pope for control of the bishops
- Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512MB graphics memory required.
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card