Call of Duty WWII PC Version Download
Call of Duty WWII PC Game Highly Compressed Repack is A first-person shot video game with second-generation encounters across three distinct game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Co-Operative, including stunning visuals!
Call of Duty WWII PC match attracts Back your preferred feels of Call of Duty — a stunning adventure that amuses World War II to get a brand new gaming generation. Land at Normandy on D-Day and conflict over Europe through iconic places in history’s most colossal war. Experience classic Call of Duty battle, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against an international power throwing the planet into tyranny.
Call of Duty WWII Game for PC generates The definitive World War I; the Campaign transports players into the European theatre as they participate in an all-new Call of Duty narrative series in mythical World War II battles. Authentic weapons and conventional run-and-gun action immerse you into a huge variety of World War II-themed places. Multiplayer marks a return to first, boots-on-the-floor Call of Duty gameplay. The Co-Operative manner instills a brand new and authentic narrative in a stand-alone game encounter filled with sudden, adrenaline-pumping moments.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 3.3 GHz or AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / GTX 1050 or ATI® Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB / AMD RX 550
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 90 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Download all parts from the links given below.
- Right-click on part1 and click on “Extract here.” All other parts will automatically be extracted along with it.
- Also, download a language pack of your own choice and multiplayer setups too. And extract all of them in the same way.
- Once extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run as administrator” to start installing the game.
- It will ask you to select the components you want to install on the first or second step. Only select those that you have downloaded from here and extracted, and then continue. As shown below.